Family Planning Tasmania conducts its education programs in accordance with the Tasmanian Curriculum and has highlighted Health & Wellbeing as our focus for 2007. FPT can provide individually tailored sessions or com- prehensive age appropriate programs in which students are provided with opportunities to explore a range of issues and topics, for example:
- Human development and sexual and reproductive self care.
- Establishing boundaries (public/private).
- How to make informed choices and decisions.
- How to be respectful and responsible for their and others sexual and reproductive health.
- Strategies to address difficult moral and ethical situations.
- Sexual identity and the factors that shape ones identity.
- Building self esteem.
- Healthy Relationships and how to recognise unhealthy situations.
- How to negotiate in relationships, including communication with people.
Please note: These information requires a PDF reader such as Adobe Acrobat.