Each school will have a unique starting point. It is important to understand your school’s strengths and areas for improvement.
Do you have comprehensive data about your school and community?
Is your relationships and sexuality education policy current and in line with government policy and guidelines?
Is your relationships and sexuality education program up to date and aligned to the Australian Curriculum?
Do your staff have the required knowledge and skills to teach relationships and sexuality education?
School Audit of Practice
Primary Students Consultation Tool
Secondary Student Survey
Achievement Program Consultation Methods
Links to Australian Data
Parents and Carers Introduction Letter
Policy Development Guide
Australian Curriculum - Health and Physical Education - F to 10 Map
Primary School Staff Survey
Secondary School Staff Survey
Whole Staff Professional Learning Action Plan
- Identify Leadership
- Explore Current Practice and Identify Needs
- Engage the Whole School Community
- Support Staff to Access Professional Learning
- Develop and Deliver The Program
- Review, Reflect and Revise
- Activity 7-8 9.3 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Primary - Login to Download
- All FP activities 3_4 - Login to Download
- Tool 3b - Login to Download
- All FP Activities 5_6 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Secondary - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 4.1 - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 3.1 - Login to Download
- Tool 2a - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 9.2 - Login to Download