Supportive leadership is essential for teachers wanting to develop and deliver a sustainable and comprehensive relationships and sexuality education program. A shared vision will enable the school community to work together towards united goals.
Do you have a:
- named senior leader with responsibilities for budget, time allocation, coordination and support?
- named member of staff responsible for coordinating the relationships and sexuality education team?
- team that supports, develops and implements relationships and sexuality education?
Does your team have a shared vision for relationships and sexuality education?
Role Description for Relationships and Sexuality Education Coordinator
Role Description for Relationships and Sexuality Education Team
Shared Vision Activity
- Identify Leadership
- Explore Current Practice and Identify Needs
- Engage the Whole School Community
- Support Staff to Access Professional Learning
- Develop and Deliver The Program
- Review, Reflect and Revise
- Activity 7-8 9.3 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Primary - Login to Download
- Tool 3b - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Secondary - Login to Download
- All FP activities 3_4 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities 5_6 - Login to Download
- Tool 2a - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 3.1 - Login to Download
- Tool 2b - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 4.1 - Login to Download