Reflection is an integral part of any program. This section supports your school in reviewing and revising your work to celebrate and learn from what you have achieved, identify aspects that are yet to be developed and plan for the future.
Have you collected information from staff, students, parents, carers and the community about the implementation of relationships and sexuality education in your school?
Have you identified achievements and challenges across the program?
Have you recorded recommendations for the future and created a plan?
Self-Reflection Tool for Teachers
Primary Parents and Carers Post-Program Survey
Secondary Parents and Carers Post-Program Survey
Primary Student Survey
Secondary Student Survey
Summary of Feedback from the Whole School Community
- Identify Leadership
- Explore Current Practice and Identify Needs
- Engage the Whole School Community
- Support Staff to Access Professional Learning
- Develop and Deliver The Program
- Review, Reflect and Revise
- Activity 7-8 9.3 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Primary - Login to Download
- All FP activities 3_4 - Login to Download
- Tool 3b - Login to Download
- All FP Activities 5_6 - Login to Download
- All FP Activities Secondary - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 4.1 - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 3.1 - Login to Download
- Tool 2a - Login to Download
- Activity 7-8 9.2 - Login to Download